Thursday 14 January 2010

Lost in Translation

RED LETTER DAY! I've just noticed I've got my first ever comment! Hang up the bunting, bust open the Prosecco and let's have a celebration! Who is it, and what have they said? Have I made them contemplate life's little oddities with my erudite observations, made them chuckle so much their tea exploded out of their nose or otherwise tickled their fancy? Do they think I'm clearly a total catch and want to go out with me? Or, you know, just flirt a bit via a Comments box? (All entirely welcome, by the way).

Gaaah, the suspense is, I'm sure, if not actually killing you, then giving you a bit of a twinge - sort of like a mild heartburn, perhaps.

Well, to tell the truth, the suspense is causing me exactly these kind of problems too, because the comment I got was this: 很好啊

DOES ANYONE KNOW A TRANSLATOR? THIS IS DRIVING ME MAD.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what it is, unfortunately, but as I am a silent fan of your blog (well, I tell you I am to your face, but never comment), I thought I would say hi x Katie

    ReplyDelete